Saturday, January 27, 2007

26th January 2007

We have very few occasions which prompts a normal person like me to something special: 31st Dec is meant to be resolution time, 26th Jan and 15th Aug suddenly bring up this "sense of belonging" to our beloved nation....
So I thought amidst these emotions let me do something worthwhile.... I signed up as a volunteer with Greenpeace. They have this wonderful idea of handing over a "Welcome Kit" which has seeds of a plant. I sowed those seeds, hoping it helps human beings reduce the horrible prowess of the omnipresent pollutants.

START A REVOLUTION TO SAVE THE PLANET.
PLANT A TREE TODAY.

Well said Greenpeace....

By the way I joined Greepeace to work for the Bhopal Gas Tragedy victims.

Cheers..... Long Live India !!!!!

1 comment:

Sakshi said...

this is so sweet....