Saturday, January 6, 2007

Pestering Eyeballs !!!!!!


"Yahan faltu khada rehna mana hai"...
Saw this placard in a CD shop outside a very busy suburban railway station somewhere in Mumbai...... at first look I found it very funny... I saw it...walked past it... thought... and then came back to click an image.....
I wondered what made the shop-owner put up this placard in his shop. I classify buying roadside CDs (MP3) as "Impulse Buying" and doesnt the so-called "Window Shopping" aid in strengthening a buying decision????
He must have surely faced a tough time with on-lookers or may be he has a roaring business and doesnt like these on-lookers block the way of prospective customers... nonetheless kudos to the courage... "Caveat Emptor"?????... hey buyer (prospective buyer/onlooker)... r u really the king????

2 comments:

Subba said...

Amazing work. I hope you bring some instances like this.

Rahul said...

reminds me of similar signs in Pune :)